California Newz

A 5-year-old girl woke up paralyzed from a tick bite

A 5-year-old girl woke up paralyzed from a tick bite



2018-06-13T06:30:00+0000

"I was just thinking that her legs were asleep."

A five-year-old girl woke up unable to walk following a tick bite and was later diagnosed with tick paralysis, a rare infection caused by a toxin in tick saliva.



More California Newz

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer