Former FBI Director James Comey Says 'It's Possible' The Russians Have Dirt On Trump
Comey was fired by the President last year in the midst of the FBI's investigation into whether Trump's campaign associates colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
More California Newz
Man in U.S. illegally sentenced to death in slaying of officers
Man in U.S. illegally is sentenced to death in slaying of officers
A man living in the U.S. illegally has been given the death penalty for the 2014 killing of a Northern California sheriff's deputy and a detective.
Breaking: Prosecutors in OC file four more murder charges against suspected Golden State killer, bringing total pending murder cases to 8 (2 in Sac, 2 in Ventura counties)
Suspected Golden State Killer, a former police officer, arrested on 'needle in the haystack' DNA evidence
A former police officer suspected of being one of California's most prolific serial killers and rapists was arrested Tuesday after being tied to the c...
The NOAA NWS All Hazards Radio Broadcast of Local Forecast should return in a few days. The Forecasts for Southwestern California #cawx #lawind #larain #castorm
Increasing onshore flow and deepening marine layer will bring a cooling trend to SW Calif Thu into Friday, with gusty onshore winds across interior sections. #cawx #Socal #LAWeather
As of late April 2018, there have been more year-to-date tornadoes in California than in *ALL* of the Great Plains states in #TornadoAlley...combined!! #CAwx #OKwx #NEwx #KSwx
NWS Sacramento on Twitter
“The latest Storm Prediction Center map (Jan 1-Apr 5, 2018) shows the lack of tornadoes in a number of states in the Great Plains, including Okl...
Join a tailored neighborhood workshop to share ideas and shape the future of “Our Pasadena-Getting Specific”
Join us for the 45th annual Pasadena Mayor’s Interfaith Prayer Breakfast on 5/3.
Border Patrol agent caught in drug-smuggling sting gets prison
Border Patrol agent who picked up drugs along fence for apparent traffickers gets prison
Border Patrol Agent Noe Lopez was sentenced to nearly six years in prison after he was caught in an undercover sting.
News of arrest in Golden State killer case brings relief: 'It is time for the victims to begin to heal'
News of arrest in Golden State Killer case brings relief: 'It is time for the victims to begin to heal'
Authorities arrested Joseph James DeAngelo Jr., a 72-year-old Citrus Heights resident, on suspicion of murder. A local and federal task force apprehen...
Sacramento Police Department Taking Back Unwanted Prescription Drugs - Saturday, April 28, 2018, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
On Thursday, April 26, join us at a community town hall to continue our Project Prosper conversation on how to best achieve inclusive economic growth. Four national experts will join us at the Convention Center from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets at . https://t.co/0Nq896Bdim
Photo taken by NWS forecaster Robbie Munroe looking west towards the Conejo Grade. Low clouds were scouring out of the Newbury Park area when this was taken. #cawx #Socal
Golden State killer suspect lived in quiet suburb; neighbors left stunned
Golden State Killer suspect lived in quiet suburb; neighbors left stunned
Neighbors in this Sacramento suburb watched stunned as a ranch house became became a center of the investigation into the notorious Golden State k\Kil...
All California News in One Place!
- Amazon starts Whole Foods delivery in San Diego
- U-T Entertainment
- Two Sharp hospitals nab only As in latest quality report card
- Sneak peek at Legoland's latest hotel: a castle
- Philip Rivers, once again, could yield Draft Night dividend for Chargers
- Il Pollaio in North Beach: The mothership of grilled chicken
- Julian Schnabel, the director, oversees installation of his art exhibit
- SF to beef up security at its garages to reduce break-ins
- Uber reports meager progress on diversity in second report
- Supes roll into action on the wrong S.F. street problem — scooters | Heather Knight
- Oakland’s Back to the Roots bets big on indoor gardening
- Center for Biological Diversity
- Teenage son killed his mother with the help of friends, court documents say
- Rhode Island lawmaker calls school shooting survivor 'dummy'
- 5-year-old claims teachers taped his mouth shut, threw away his lunch
- Ventura residents demand action on homeless after father's fatal stabbing
- Prison Guards Attacked, 1 Has Broken Back
- Police: Man Left Notes Seeking Girls Underwear At Bus Stop
- Girl, 15, Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Tracy
- Voters In 2021 Could Decide If California Becomes Its Own Country
- Police: Modesto Mom Killed Her 2 Sons Before Turning Gun On Herself
- Diet Soda, Sweeteners Can Still Cause Diabetes, Study Finds
- Get Into My Car ... Amazon begins delivery to vehicles
- Shark attack victim also survived bear and snake attacks
- Boy, 5, says teachers taped his mouth shut, threw out lunch
- Customs Fines Airline Passenger $500 Over Free In-Flight Apple
- Amazon Begins Delivery to Your Car's Trunk
- Elderly Man Calls Police for Ride to Visit Wife in Hospital
- 'Men Only' Job Ads Common in China, Human Rights Group Says
- San Diego County continues to see uptick in gas prices
- Former FBI Director James Comey gets standing ovation at SF event
- Planned Parenthood finds new home in Mountain View
- 3-alarm fire controlled in Concord, 2 injured
- Thousands of women to gather in SF for PBWC 2018
- Loyal dog stays with lost 3-year-old until she is found
- Free apple on Delta flight ends up costing woman $500
- Shelter Cats Learning To High-Five To Help Adoption Chances
- Police: 4 Dead, 4 Wounded In Shooting At Waffle House In Tennessee
- House Fire Turns Into Active Shoot Incident
- Report: Bay Area Falls Behind On Earthquake Preparedness
- Pizza Al Fresco: Domino's Will Deliver To Beaches, Parks
- Kids Praised For Stopping Game, Kneeling For Funeral Procession
- Facebook's New Data Policy: Answers To Your Privacy Questions
- MS-13 Members Convicted for Murder and Racketeering
- Prince Heirs Sue Illinois Hospital Over Care During Overdose
- Are Avocados Healthy?
- 3 Oakland Tech Students Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By Vehicle
- It May Get Noisy For Neighbors As BART Tests New Tracks In Berryessa
- Toronto Police Chief: 9 Dead, 16 Hurt After Van Plows Into Pedestrians
- As Ventura seethes over fatal stabbing, police acknowledge mistake in handling of homeless man
- President's hiring and firing power at issue in Supreme Court case over SEC judges
- A FEMA program has sheltered thousands of Puerto Ricans since Hurricane Maria. But now the evacuees fear its days are nu...
- Beyoncé's refusal to shrink her blackness made her Coachella showing revolutionary
- Bloody, barricaded shooter gives up in Gardena, fire on scene is extinguishe
- Murder suspect eludes police in North Hollywood standoff
- 'Active Shooter' Reported at Scene of Gardena Fire
- Here's what you should know about allergy season
- Elderly man calls police for ride to visit wife in hospital
- Monica Woods
- Peak tulip season brightens up Nevada County community
- Michigan high school golfer attacked by goose, photos go viral
- How coming home to Sacramento airport just became easier for international travelers
- How does Duchess Kate do it? From giving birth to camera-ready in heels in under 8 hours
- Investigations continue into HiCaliber Horse Rescue despite closing announcement
- Man pleads guilty to groping, sexually assaulting four students near SDSU
- Rent control backers say they expect to qualify for ballot
- Padres score 9 runs in 7th inning, beat Rockies 13-5
- 250 people evacuated, 2 injured due to Concord apartment blaze
- How low are teachers paid in San Francisco? These 20 trade jobs pay more.
- San Diego is tops for walkable parks, study shows
- Team contrition: Dubs blame themselves for rare playoff loss | Al Saracevic
- James Comey gets laughs — and a standing ovation — in SF
- All James Comey’s talks have damaged his book sales | Leah Garchik
- Texas man sentenced to 50 years for $1.2M theft of fajitas
- Kate Middleton's dress at the new royal baby's first public appearance is a sweet nod to Princess Diana
- 10 killed after van strikes pedestrians in Toronto
- 35 must-read books by female authors
- Aquatic program reaches individuals with autism
- Oklahoma hospital uses remote control cars to take children to surgery
- Police search for suspect(s) involved in fatal Mountain View shooting
- Latin American artists travel to LA to create street art
- Long Beach pastor tries to help pregnant homeless woman whose baby is at risk
- Garcetti backs statewide rent control expansion
- All Lanes Of NB Highway 99 In Galt Blocked Due To Crash
- Detectives: Woman Opened Store Credit Accounts Using Stolen Identity
- Free Apple On Flight Costs Woman Huge Fine At Customs
- After Hoarder's Home Cleared, Rodents Seek Refuge With Neighbors
- 6-Year-Old Goes Over The Top With Arm Wrestling Wish
- Fight Over Rising Rent Brings Marchers To Sacramento Streets
- Search Continues For Man Lost In Stanislaus River
- San Jose teachers picket amid contract dispute
- Delta passenger fined $500 for airplane snack
- Police: Waffle House Suspect Was Armed When Arrested
- Pa. Golf Club Apologizes for Calling Cops on Black Women Members
- 7 On Your Side helps Alamo couple after activation of solar panels delayed
- 91-year-old man gets new home after devastating North Bay Firestorm
- Loyal dog stays with lost 3-year-old until she is found
- Shooting victim dies after being dropped off at Coronado hospital
- Man ‘vomits’ 33 bindles of heroin after locking himself in bathroom, police say
- Man wins $4 million after forgetting about lottery ticket